sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund
15 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 15 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit. Items must be in
"new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered
and unused condition is:
• without showing signs of wear or
damage in any way,
• must not be a special order or a
• Item cannot have been installed on your machine.
If an item is received damaged or is
incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items
that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but
received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection
of item(s) once we receive it.
If you are not happy with how a transaction/return was handled please call and we will work things out somehow.
Core Return Policy:
We would appreciate quick returns on hydraulic cores, this keeps the shop flowing and the books up to date.
• Cores need to be returned within 30 days of receiving your replacement item.
• After 30 days your core deposit can be subject to a 5% deduction every week it is not received.
• If you are having a delay in installation or other circumstances please call and we will work something out
• We are always willing to send you a UPS Label for your shipment or schedule a Truck to pick it up, costs may
come out of core deposit unless previously arranged.
• Please write your order number on the box or pallet somewhere for easy identification and proper credit.
• 100% core deposit will be given as long as your core is complete, not disassembled and has not been burned up,
I do not do deductions for broken housings or cracked housings.
Cores Return to our shop address:
CR Components LLC
2673 E. Market St
Nappanee, IN 46550
CS Email: email@example.com
CS Phone # 574.387.3091